If you’re thinking of becoming any of the different types of goth, you need a goth hairstyle to go with your new look. Here are the top goth hairstyles for you to try:
This is a wavy and curly gothic hairstyle. With just a curling iron, you can create the perfect messy bob. Create the waves or curls with the curling iron and then use your fingers to break them up. Perfect chaos for those wanting a short goth hairstyle. However, you can wear it long as well. Great for both men and women.
Expressive Goth Hairstyles
Goths can express themselves subtly or they can be loud. No matter the case, an expressive goth style all depends on your taste and how comfortable you are with different cuts. For example,
And don’t forget to style your beard guys.
Pastel Goth Hairstyle
Pastel goths like to incorporate a bit of color into the traditional goth lifestyle. For these goths, it’s all about COLORS! Think different shades of pinks, blues, purples, and greens.
If you’re thinking about taking the steampunk route, there are a couple of ways you can style your hair:
Or, you can opt for the dreadlock look:
- What is Goth? – My Fashion Galore
- 6 easy goth hairstyles #1 | Catharsis – YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wiZrJhn8YAQ
- 10 Modern Goth Hairstyles to Fit Your Edgy Personality – All Things Hair – https://www.allthingshair.com/en-us/hairstyles-haircuts/hair-trends/goth-hairstyles/
- How to backcomb hair for a perfect gothic hairstyle – Mookychick – https://www.mookychick.co.uk/alternative-beauty/hair-styles/goth-hair-tips-back-combing.php
- Best Goth Clothing Stores – My Fashion Galore
- 10 Tips For Creating A Pastel Goth Style – Rebels Market – https://www.rebelsmarket.com/blog/posts/10-tips-for-creating-a-pastel-goth-style
- Steampunk Girls – Tumblr – https://steampunkgirls.tumblr.com/
- Why do goths wear black? – My Fashion Galore